Emerald Care is always on the lookout for compassionate and dependable individuals that thrive in a supportive environment and want to make a difference in someone's life.
If becoming part of the Emerald Care team is of interest to you, and you enjoy a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would very much like to speak with you.
The following positions are open:
- Caregivers. Duties of a caregiver typically include assisting with our client's personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, meal preparations, and most importantly, companionship. No licensing or formal training is required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). CNAs will work under the supervision of a registered nurse and require current licensing certification through the state of Utah.
We provide a training program on an as-needed basis. Your own transporation is required. Pay is very competitive and based on skill-level and experience. Be aware that we require all applicants, prior to final offer acceptance, to undergo the following checks and reviews:
- State criminal background check
- Sexual offender registry
- Driving history
- Proof of current CNA or other applicable registration
- Fingerprinting (as a requirement of employment)
- Skills proficiency testing (in-house and on-the-job)
- Emerald Care Hiring Practice and Diversity Statement -
Emerald Care values divergent perspectives that are based on individual differences in gender, race, age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, physical disabilities, education, veteran status, and other characteristics. Whether directly carried out by Emerald Care or through an associate, an environment of inclusiveness makes it possible for a diverse group of people to build on commonalties and the unique characteristics of each member of the team. Emerald Care provides equal employment opportunities in all aspects of its hiring practices.